Welcome

Following the third year of a holiday letter comprised
of my (increasingly complex) life via a (increasingly complex) year-in-photographs, I
wondered what it would be like to join the great experiment of 365 days of photographs.
I'm not a photographer,
I'm a writer. I'm a visual thinker, and if ever there was proof that a photo is worth a
thousand words, it would be the story a photo tells me, or in this case, about me.
Follow me on this adventure, where I
learn about photography, my ability to record my life, my dedication to something (I've
never been known for doing anything everyday) in my posts. I've also discovered I'm
learning about time, the history of it, and the odd practice of recording it, measuring it,
turning it into something tangible, and I'll record these explorations in the sidebar.
As always, feel free
to say anything. My experiment is not a spectator sport.

July 14, 2009

July 14 2009 I never thought

Right so like this friend of mine totally linked me to a blog about making fun of people's stuff, right? so I read every one which at teh time wasn't very many but it was totally rotflol material, right, so I followed it ever since and always dreamed of being half as cool and know I know I am!

What is it? It's a Cake Wreck!!1! It's not bonifide unless she publishes my pic (the blogger's name is Jen) but if she does I'll surely let you know!



My daughter's photo experiment from yesterday led her to have a camera in the grocery store. Score!

Also, apologies on the slang. I am, I guess, too much of a nerd to actually pull it off. Yeah, you heard me, too much of a nerd. I also think I blended a sick number of generations' worth of slang in there. I am not fit for pop culture.

Tomorrow's word: location

1 comment:

Heather In Progress said...

Yep, you are too nerdy to pull off even internet slang. Impressive.