Welcome

Following the third year of a holiday letter comprised
of my (increasingly complex) life via a (increasingly complex) year-in-photographs, I
wondered what it would be like to join the great experiment of 365 days of photographs.
I'm not a photographer,
I'm a writer. I'm a visual thinker, and if ever there was proof that a photo is worth a
thousand words, it would be the story a photo tells me, or in this case, about me.
Follow me on this adventure, where I
learn about photography, my ability to record my life, my dedication to something (I've
never been known for doing anything everyday) in my posts. I've also discovered I'm
learning about time, the history of it, and the odd practice of recording it, measuring it,
turning it into something tangible, and I'll record these explorations in the sidebar.
As always, feel free
to say anything. My experiment is not a spectator sport.

April 29, 2009

April 29 2009 Recovering

Managed to get really pissed off today, to the point where study suffered. The babysitter I hired and the kitchen help who have been playing with my children took my kids really far away for a hike and the kids were not appropraitely dressed, nor did they have water with them. Apart from mild dehydration, they are fine, but I was so mad. I'm feeling better now though. Where did they go? This cave: 

What you don't see it? Look at the peak center frame. Look at the rock ridge just below and follow it to the left until you see two rocks forming an A shape. That's the cave, way up there. Shot this from my camping spot, no zoom, for perspective. 

No comments: