Welcome

Following the third year of a holiday letter comprised
of my (increasingly complex) life via a (increasingly complex) year-in-photographs, I
wondered what it would be like to join the great experiment of 365 days of photographs.
I'm not a photographer,
I'm a writer. I'm a visual thinker, and if ever there was proof that a photo is worth a
thousand words, it would be the story a photo tells me, or in this case, about me.
Follow me on this adventure, where I
learn about photography, my ability to record my life, my dedication to something (I've
never been known for doing anything everyday) in my posts. I've also discovered I'm
learning about time, the history of it, and the odd practice of recording it, measuring it,
turning it into something tangible, and I'll record these explorations in the sidebar.
As always, feel free
to say anything. My experiment is not a spectator sport.

March 23, 2009

March 23 2009 Hold Me

The girl with a drawer full of unfinished knitting (some monopolizing the good needles) has finished two bags in three days. Yes, spring has sprung and I am...bored? Two bags completed, ends woven in, fasteners attached. They are very girly and springy, but someone will like them. No use spending hours on something no one will use.


Two photo lights, daylight reproducing bulbs, 6500 K give or take for one bulb (says the photographer). Auto setting sans flash.

No comments: